Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Viewing other Blogs on eblogger

Well, after viewing some of the other blogs on Google I see my blog is very plain.  Not that I am a "plain Jane", however, I just don't have the fancy, schmancy design skills the rest of you do.  I'm lucky to download a photo or two on my site.  I guess I'll have to experiment and try some things out.  I see there is a design button/tab up top, but I'm not sure I really know what to do with it.  I hope to someday get my blog design up to snuff and join the rest of your beautiful design jobs, but for now it's "plain Jane

WOW!  I just went to the design tab and it is definitely going to take me a while to figure out a design for my blog.  It is very confusing and for me and a trial by error learning experience.  Well, my design doesn't have to be too fancy as this is a writing blog.  The emphasis is suppose to be on the content and the writing.  I don't want bells and whistles detracting from that.  But, I will try a little more aesthetic look to keep up with all the great blog designs I've seen so far.  I probably have bitten off more than I can chew at the moment, but, hopefully, I'll someday be feasting at the big table.  How's that for a corny metaphor?  Time to say "goodnight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment