Friday, November 8, 2013

Love blossoms - a poem

Vase of Flowers by Renoir
Vase of Flowers by Renoir
Source: Wikipedia

The concerto played as love blossoms

True love brings the music of love come to a crescendo for a couple in their lovemaking. When bodies unite as one, it is like a beautiful concerto being composed by the maestro, each small breath, move, touch, and kiss, playing like a Strativarius violin in concert. One movement , one sound, one love is the result of this concerto, and, then, the anticipation of the concerto and crescendo to be played again.

Love Blossoms

Beads of sweat trickle down my body.
I release my clutch;
You release your touch.
Your soft breath cools my scorched body;
How sensuous is your touch;
How soft your body, your closeness.
You shift your weight;
I close in to the crevice of your body
Aching for more of your touch.
Your lips softly glide over my damp skin,
Arousing me again.
My breath rises and falls in ecstasy,
In anticipation of what is to come.


I heave and gasp as I drown in your love;
My body quivers as you move within me.
My skin, electified by your touch; every fiber taut;
I feel the trembling of your body locked in mine.
A cataclysmic gasp as we both move in rhythm to the
Heated beat of our hearts as one;
Our internal cymbals clanging as one clashing concert
Emits from our bodies.
Locked in an incredible surge
Of one concerto erupting within us,
The hot, staccato, eighth notes spilling over the sides
As we release, pianissimo, and gently gasp for air;
Beads of sweat trickle down my body.


Copyright 2011 Suzannah Wolf Walker










Source: wikipedia
 Last updated on June 14, 2013
Useful  • Funny  • Awesome {2} • Beautiful {1} • Interesting 

Comments 10 comments


Hyphenbird profile image
Hyphenbird 2 years ago from America-Broken But Still Beautiful
Uh, I think I need a glass of water and a cigarette. Wow, this is so sensual but never vulgar. I knew you could publish your poetry. Go you!!!
Status: Approved.
 ip: 68.115.153.142

suzettenaples profile image
suzettenaples 2 years ago from Naples, FLHub Author
Thanks, Hyphen. I'm blushing now, because I can't believe I got up the nerve to publish this, but I did. I love your comment, because it is so appropriate, I know. So, far you are the only one to read this, so it's not so bad. I know you get it. Thanks for reading and commenting.
Status: Visible.
 ip: 166.137.11.45

Hear Me profile image
Hear Me 2 years ago from Somewhere in Florida
Wow...this is a very thrilling piece. Great job!
Status: Approved.
 ip: 98.77.50.165

suzettenaples profile image
suzettenaples 2 years ago from Naples, FLHub Author
Thank you for reading this and for your kind comments. This was easy to write but difficult to publish. I'm happy to get good responses from this.
Status: Visible.
 ip: 166.137.10.178

Hear Me profile image
Hear Me 2 years ago from Somewhere in Florida
Suzette, I know the feeling as I have written a few of these pieces. I am not as concerned about the readers of HubPages but I do get embarrassed when my family reads them. Keep up the good work.
Status: Approved.
 ip: 174.48.214.37

suzettenaples profile image
suzettenaples 2 years ago from Naples, FLHub Author
Hear Me: I agree with you. When family members read it is embarrassing. I haven't been on HubPages long enough to know it would be received, but I am pleasantly surprised. I figure, it someone doesn't like it, they can move on and not finish reading it. But, thank you for your interest.
Status: Visible.
 ip: 198.228.232.104

bluebird profile image
bluebird 23 months agoLevel 4 Commenter
An absolutely amazing poem. Beautiful! I loved it. Thank you. I appreciate your ability to express so well.
Status: Approved.
 ip: 99.175.92.45

suzettenaples profile image
suzettenaples 23 months ago from Naples, FLHub Author
I am glad you liked and enjoyed the poem. Thank you for your positive comments!
Status: Visible.
 ip: 198.228.232.24

Gypsy Rose Lee profile image
Gypsy Rose Lee 2 months ago from Riga, LatviaLevel 8 Commenter
A mos lovely and beautiful serenade... sigh. Voted up and awesome and passing this on.
Status: Approved.
 ip: 91.105.8.135

suzettenaples profile image
suzettenaples 2 months ago from Naples, FLHub Author
Thanks Gypsy. I'm sighing also. LOL Thanks for the votes and the pass. I appreciate your visit!
Status: Visible.
 ip: 198.228.228.155
    suzettenaples profile image
    Post Comment
    No HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your Hubs or other sites.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment